Professional Water Analysis
High Performance Features
- Industry Leading Accuracy
- Adjustable for Altitude and Salinity
- 3 Calibration Methods: Air, Water and 0 ppm DO
- Dynamic Membrane Temperature Correction
- Easy to Use - One Button Control
- Rugged Design with Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Proprietary Sensor Design
PT5 Comes With:
- PT5 Pocket Tester Pen - Battery Installed
- Protective Cap
- Pocket Clip
- Operating Instructions
PT2 Measurement Modes
- Hold - Displays real-time readings until stable or 3 minutes, which ever comes rst, then displays nal readings.
- LIVE - Displays real-time readings continuously for up to 5 minutes.
PT5 Parameter Modes
- DO Default - Display alternates between DO Concentration in ppm, DO Saturation in % and Temperature.
- DO Concentration - Display alternates between DO Concentration in ppm and Temperature.
- DO Saturation - Display alternates between DO Saturation in % and Temperature.
||DO Concentration: 0 - 20 ppm, DO Saturation 0 - 200%
Temperature: 0 - 71° C / 32 - 160° F
||DO: ± 2% of Reading, Temperature: ± 0.1°C / ± 0.1°F
||DO: ± 1% of Reading, Temperature: ± 0.1°C / ± 0.1°F
||DO Concentration: 0.01 ppm, DO Saturation 0.1%
Temperature ± 0.1°C / ± 0.1°F
||-2,000 ft to 15,000 ft: increments of 100 ft
||0 - 50 ppt increments of 1 ppt
|Time to Reading Stabilization:
||10 - 180 seconds
|Active Mode Power Consumption:
||Active Mode: 33 - 140 mA, Sleep Mode: 2 ?A
|Temperature Adjustment for Membrane permeability:
||17.15 cm L x 1.59 cm D or 6.75 in. L x .625 in. D
||57.4 g or 2 oz
||Anodized Aluminum with Protective Coating
||N type, Alkaline 1.5 V
||1 or 2 Point; 0 ppm DO Calibration Solution and/or air or water
||DO Saturation: 0 - 60°C / 32 - 140°F: DO Concentration: 0 - 40°C / 32 - 104°F
||0 - 55°C / 32 - 131°F
||IP67 and NEMA 6
|EN61236-1: 2006 - Annex A: 2008; 1999/5/EC Annex III
||Electrostatic discharge to case of instrument may cause PT5 to spontaneously power on. In this case, the PT5 will power off after several seconds
Click to order Standard Solutions and Buffers
Standard Solutions: DOSOL 0 ppm Dissolved Oxygen Calibration Solution
The PT5, excluding the Sensor and Battery, has a one (1) year limited warranty.
Includes battery installed, green cap, scoop, pocket clip, holster, lanyard, operating instructions
- Models: PT5, BATT11768, BATT11768-B3, PTSC, DOM5, DOSRE, DORS & DOM5K