- Ease of Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Ensures Product Quality
The unique circuitry of our 750 Series II Resistivity Monitor/controllers guarantees accurate and reliable measurements. Drift-free performance is assured by "field proven" electronics, including automatic DC offset compensation and highly accurate drive voltage.
Since Temperature Compensation is at the heart of accurate water measurement, all Myron L® Monitor/controllers feature a highly refined and precise TC circuit. This feature perfectly matches the water temperature coefficient as it changes. All models are corrected to 25°C. The TC may be disabled to conform with USP requirements.
Built-in electronic calibration allows for fast quality checks.
A push-to-test button makes setpoint checks easy, while the internal alarm set discourages unauthorized adjustments.
Standard on all controller models is a heavy-duty, 10-amp output relay, operating on either increasing or decreasing readings. Bright green/red LEDs indicate readings above or below setpoint.
Digital and Analog 750 Series II models have an IP65/NEMA 4X water-resistant & corrosion-proof rated enclosure. At 152 x 122 mm/6 x 4.8 in., all models are suitable for panel, bench or surface mounting.
Additional options include a 3 Sensor Input Switch and/or a 3 Range Switch and a Remote Alarm™ model RA.
- Deionization (DI) and distillation ultrapure water treatment systems
- Food Processing
- Power Plants
- Boiler Condensate
- Process Control
- 7 Resistivity ranges from 0-200 Kilohms to 0-20 Megohms-cm
- Choice of 3 1/2 digit display or analog meter
- Automatic temperature compensation to 25°C
- Isolated 0-10 VDC Recorder Output standard
- IP65/NEMA 4X water resistant and corrosion-proof enclosure
- Built-in electronic calibration
- Single set point/alarm standard
- Adjustable setpoint hysteresis
- Solid State 24 VDC Output
- 10 amp relay operates on choice of increasing or decreasing reading
- LEDs show "above/below" alarm/control status
- Push-to-test set point check
- Internal set point discourages unauthorized adjustment
- Selectable 115/230 VAC
- CE Certified
- Reliable, easily installed sensor
- Second Alarm/Control Module
- 4-20 mA Isolated Output
- Piezo Electric Alarm
- 3 1/2 Digit Backlit Display
- Temperature Module
- 24 VAC Isolated Power Supply
- 24 VDC Isolated Power Supply
All 750 Series II Resistivity models require a CS10 series sensor. This reliable sensor features two integral thermistors to ensure accurate and rapid automatic temperature compensation. The sturdy polypropylene standard bushing is modular for easy, inexpensive replacement. A PVDF or 316 stainless steel bushing can also be ordered. The metal portion is available in either 316 stainless steel (standard) or titanium.
See 750II Sensor Selection Guide.
Note: Special Order, CS40 and CS41, High Temperature/High Pressure sensors available upon request.
CUSTOM & OEM MODELS AVAILABLE
- Constant: 0.05
- Temperature Compensation: Two integral temperature sensors provide automatic TC to 25°C.
- Pressure/Temp Limits: 100 psi/690 kPa @ 212°F/100°C.
- Bushing: Modular Polypropylene threaded 3/4" NPT. 1/2" PVDF or 316 stainless steel fittings (optional).
- Cable: Shielded 10 ft./3 meters standard; 25 and 100 ft./ 8 and 30 meter lengths available.
- Dimensions: Metal portion 30 L x 13 Dia. mm/ 1.2 L x .5 Dia. in.; overall length 91 mm/3.6 in.
All Myron L® Monitor/controllers have a Two (2) Year Limited Warranty. pH Sensors have a Six (6) Month Limited Warranty. If any Monitor/controller fails to function normally, return the unit to the factory prepaid. If, in the opinion of the factory, failure was due to materials or workmanship, repair or replacement will be made without charge.
A reasonable service charge will be made for diagnosis or repairs due to normal wear, abuse or tampering. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of Monitor/controller only. The Myron L® Company assumes no other responsibility or liability.
Resistivity Range Notes:
† Available in digital models only
Conductivity/TDS and Resistivity Accessories Notes:
* Does not fit into enclosure, must be mounted separately
Call or email for Special Order Sensor Options
- Models: 751II, 752II, 753II, 754II, SC, 4A, PA, PAT, 35BL, 45BL, TP, TH, PC, 24VA, 24VD, PTS, SFP, TPA, HT, SCO, 4AO, 3SE, 3SO, 3RER, 3ROR, 3SRER, 3SROR, PAO, PATO, 35BLO, 45BLO, TPO, THO, TPC, PCO, SMP50, RA, VR, 024-1, CS-11, CS-14, CS-17, CSC, RC, RCATF, CS10, CS10LS, T, 25, 100, PV, HPSS & SQC