We are proud of the trust our handheld water quality instruments and monitor/controllers have earned in the past. Our product line has evolved to a new level of outstanding performance and value in analytical instruments: the Ultrameter II series. While priced like affordable single-parameter instruments, the Ultrameter II does the job of up to seven instruments.
Accuracy You Can Trust
Both Ultrameter II models deliver performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale). This high level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ORP sensor and powerful microprocessor-based circuitry. With displayed values of up to 9999, the full four-digit LCD ensures resolution levels never before possible in such affordable instruments. Factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions, each Ultrameter II may be supplied with both certification of traceability and NIST traceable solutions for definitive calibration.
The Ultrameter II is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
- Fill the cell cup
- Push a parameter key
- Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter II is a true one-hand operation instrument.
Easy to Calibrate
All calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the ▲ or ▼ keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution. When calibration is necessary, display prompts simplify pH calibration and make sure the correct buffer is being used. Plus, all parameters (excluding factory-set temperature) have an internal electronic setting that can be used for field calibration and as a check on pH/ORP sensor life.
NEW! FCE TM FAC Readings
The Myron L® Company FCE function reports FAC quickly and accurately by measuring ORP, the chemical characteristic of chlorine that directly reflects its effectivity, cross referenced with pH. Both DPD kits and colorimeters may tell the user the FAC value of the sample in the test tube, but since the chemistry of that sample is quite different from the source water being analyzed, the results are imprecisely related to actual disinfection power. The Myron L® Company FCE function measures the real, unaltered chemistry of source water, including moment-to-moment changes in that chemistry.
High Performance at a Low Cost
Beyond their affordable purchase price, Ultra-Fast, Ultra-Easy, Ultra- Powerful Ultrameter IIs save both time and money. Measure for measure, Ultrameter IIs give you a better return on your investment than any other handheld instrument.
ULTRAMETER™ II Features & Benefits:
- 3 solution standards for greatest accuracy in diverse applications.
- Fully automatic temperature compensation.
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.
- User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
Ultrameter™ II 6PFCE & 4P Specifications:
||4 Digit Liquid Crystal Display
||L x W x H 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 inches
||352 g/12.4 oz.
|Case/conductivity cell material:
|Cell capacities pH/ORP:
||1,2 ml/0.04 oz. Cond/TDS/Res: 5 ml/0.2 oz.
||9v Alkaline Battery
||>100 hours (5000 readings)
||0 - 55°C/32 - 132°F
||IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
* ® Sabic Innovative Plastics
Range of Readings
- Conductivity: 0–9999 µS/cm 10–200 mS/cm in 5 autoranges
- Resistivity: 10 KΩ–30 MΩ
- TDS: 0–9999 ppm 10–200 ppt in 5 autoranges
- pH: 0–14 pH
- ORP: ±999 mV
- Free Chlorine Equivalent: 0.00–9.99 ppm
- 350 ≤ ORPmV < 725 and 0.0 ≤ pH < 9.9
- 725 ≤ ORPmV < 825 and 0.0 ≤ pH < 8.9
- Temperature: 0–71°C/32–160°F
Ultrameter™ II Applications:
- Irrigation Water
- Homeland Security
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions
Ultrameter™ II 9P Accessories, Replacement items and Solutions:
- bluDock™ Accessory Package includes bluDock, Macintosh/PC application software (Guardian2 TM) for downloading data and printed instructions. model: BLUDOCK
- Certificates confirming the NIST traceability of an Ultrameter II are available (must be specified when placing instrument order). model: MC
- Conductivity Standard Solutions are necessary to maintain accuracy and for periodic calibration of conductivity/TDS parameters. All Standard Solutions are NIST traceable for your complete confidence. Recommended values: KCl- 7000 (7 mS), 442-3000 (TDS), or NaCl-14.0 (mS) available in 2 oz/59 mL, 1 qt/1 L, and 1 gal/3,8 L.
- pH Buffers are necessary to maintain accuracy and for periodic calibration of pH and ORP parameters. Calibration with pH 7 Buffer is especially important. All pH 4, 7, and 10 Buffers are NIST traceable and are available in 2 oz/59 mL, 1 qt/1 L, and 1 gal/3,8 L.
- pH/ORP Sensor Storage Solution is available in 2 oz/59 mL, 1 qt/1 L, and 1 gal/3,8 L. model: SS20Z, SSQ and SSG
- Certificate of NIST traceability for pH Buffer or Conductivity Standard Solutions are available (must be specified when placing solution order). model: SC
- Hard protective case (small) model: UPP
- Hard protective case (kit) with three buffers (pH 4, 7, and 10), one pH/ORP storage solution, and two standard solutions, (KCI-7000 and 442-3000). All bottles are 2 oz/59 mL. model: PKUU
- Soft protective case is constructed of padded Nylon and features a belt clip for hands-free mobility. model: UCC (Blue), UCCDT (Desert Tan)
- Replacement pH/ORP sensor is user-replaceable and features a unique/porous liquid-junction. model: RPR
- ORP Sensor Conditioner Solution for precision ORP readings. model: ORPCOND
Click to order Standard Solutions and Buffers
Ultrameter™ II Limited Warranty
All Myron L Ultrameter II have a Two (2) year Limited Warranty. The pH/ORP sensors have a Six (6) Month Limited Warranty. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Ultrameter II only, at our discretion. Myron L® Company assumes no other responsibility or liability.
- Models: 4PII, 4PII-BD, 6PIIFCE, 6PIIFCE-BD, BLUDOCK, PKUU, UPP, UCC, UCCDT, ULK, RPR, DPDEKIT, MC & MCATF