ULTRAPEN™ PT5 Benefits:
- Reliable Repeatable Results
- Easy to Use
- Rugged Design
- Ensure Product Quality
- Reduce Waste
- Protect the Environment
ULTRAPEN™ PT5 High Performance Features:
- Industry Leading Accuracy
- Display DO in Concentration, % Saturation, or Both
- Adjustable for Altitude and Salinity
- 3 Calibration Methods: Air, Water and 0 ppm DO
- Dynamic Membrane Temperature Correction
- Live or Hold Mode – User Selectable
- Auto-Off Feature – User Adjustable
- Proprietary Sensor Design
- Easy to Use – One Button Control
- Rugged Design with Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Durable, Epoxy Encapsulated Electronics
- Powered by One N Type Battery (Included)
ULTRAPEN™ PT5 COMES WITH:
- PT5 Pocket Tester Pen – Battery Installed
- User Replaceable DO Sensor – Installed
- Membrane Cap Assemblies – 3 each
- DO Reference Electrolyte Solution – 2 oz.
- Syringe with Tip
- Protective/Hydration Cap
- Pocket Clip
- Quick Start Guide
ULTRAPEN™ PT5 Measurement Modes:
||METHOD OF MEASUREMENT
||Displays real-time readings until stable or 3 minutes, whichever comes first, then displays final readings.
||Displays real-time readings continuously for up to 5 minutes.
ULTRAPEN™ PT5 Parameter Modes:
||Display alternates between DO Concentration in ppm, DO Saturation in % and Temperature.
||Display alternates between DO Concentration in ppm and Temperature.
||Display alternates between DO Saturation in % and Temperature.
ULTRAPEN™ PT5 Specifications:
||0 – 71°C / 32 – 160°F
||± 0.2 ppm or ± 2% of the reading, whichever is greater (up to 40°C)
||0.0% to ≤ 100.0%: ± 20 counts; >100%: ± 2% of the reading.
||-2,000 ft. to 15,000 ft. in increments of 100 ft.
||0 – 50 ppt in increments of 1 ppt
|Time to Reading Stabilization:
||10 – 180 seconds
||1 or 2 Point; 0 ppm DO Calibration Solution, Air or Water
||0 – 55°C / 32 – 131°F
||Active Mode: 30 – 140 mA, Sleep Mode: 2 μA
|Temperature Compensation for Membrane Permeability:
||17.15 cm L x 1.59 cm D or 6.75 in. L x .625 in. D
||54 g or 1.94 oz.
||Anodized Aircraft Aluminum with Protective Coating
||N type, Alkaline 1.5 V
||IP67 and NEMA 6
|EN61236-1: 2006 – Annex A: 2008; 1999/5/EC Annex III:
||Electrostatic discharge to case of instrument may cause PT5 to spontaneously power ON. In this case, the PT5 will power OFF after several seconds.
|WARNING! These products can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
1Accuracy after Temperature Controlled, Full Calibration.
ULTRAPEN™ PT5 Applications:
- Municipal Drinking Water
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment
- Pool and Spa
- Industrial Water (boilers and cooling systems)
- Fruit and Vegetable Rinse
- RO Membrane
- Poultry Processing
- Poultry Drinking Water
- Industrial Canned and Bottled Food Plants
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Well Water
- Brewing/Home Brewing
Click to order Standard Solutions and Buffers
STANDARD SOLUTIONS FOR CALIBRATION:
DOSOL: 0 ppm Dissolved Oxygen Calibration Solution
The PT5, excluding the sensor and battery, has a one (1) year limited warranty. The DO sensor has a six (6) month limited warranty.
Click for Operation Manuals / Instructions
Myron L® Ultrapen™ Series units have probes that can freeze and break and must ship 2nd Day Air with a heat pack.
Ignoring this requirement voids the warranty.
- Models: PT5, PTBT5, BATT11768, BATT11768-B3, RPT5, PTSC2, DOM5, DOSRE, DORS & DOM5K