- Reliable Repeatable Results
- Easy to Use
- Rugged Design
- Ensure Product Quality
- Reduce Waste
- Protect the Environment
High Performance Features
- Nitrate Concentration (ppm N or ppm NO3–) or mV
- 1 and 2 Point Calibration Options
- Proprietary ISE Sensor Design
- Built-in Double Junction Reference Electrode
- Compatible with EPA Approved Standard Method 4500-NO3–D
- Live or Hold Mode - User Selectable
- Auto-Off Feature – User Adjustable
- Easy to Use - One Button Control
- Rugged Design with Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Durable, Epoxy Encapsulated Electronics
- Powered by One N Type Battery (Included)
PT6 Comes With:
- PT6 Pocket Tester Pen - Battery Installed
- User Replaceable Nitrate Sensor – Installed
- 100 ppm NO3–N Standard Solution – 2 oz.
- Ionic Strength Adjuster (ISA) – 2 oz.
- Graduated Cylinder with Cap – 2 ea.
- 100 μL Pipette – with Tip
- Protective Cap
- Pocket Clip
- PT6 Operation Manual
PT6 MEASUREMENT MODES
||Displays real-time readings until the LED turns solid ON, then displays final readings.
||Displays real-time readings continuously for up to 5 minutes.
PT6 PARAMETER MODES
||Display alternates between Nitrate as Nitrogen (NO3–N), and Temperature
||Display alternates between Nitrate (NO3–), and Temperature
||Display alternates between millivolt (mV), and Temperature
||Nitrate as Nitrogen NO3–N
||0 - 71°C / 32 - 160°F
||±10% of the reading
||±10% of the reading
|Time to Reading Stabilization
||10 - 180 seconds
||Active Mode: 33 - 140 mA
||17.15 cm L x 1.59 cm D or 6.75 in. L x .625 in. D
||54 g or 1.94 oz.
||Anodized Aircraft Aluminum with Protective Coating
||N type, Alkaline 1.5 V
|Calibration Standard Solutions
||1, 10, 100, or 1000 ppm NO3–N
|Operating / Storage Temperature
||0-40°C / 32-104°F²
||IP67 and NEMA 6
|EN61236-1: 2006 - Annex A: 2008; Electrostatic discharge to case of instrument may cause PT6 to spontaneously power ON. In this case, the PT6 will power OFF after several seconds.
|WARNING! These products can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
¹ Accuracy of measuring standard solutions after Temperature Controlled, 2-Point Calibration with one order of concentration difference.
² For extended life of the sensor, store the pen in a cool location (5-25°C)
Click to order Standard Solutions and Buffers
The PT6, excluding the Sensor and Battery, has a one (1) year limited warranty.
The Nitrate sensor has a six (6) month limited warranty.
Includes battery installed, protective cap, 100 ppm solution (2 oz.), ISA (2 oz.), 2 graduated cylinders with caps, pipette with tip, pocket clip, lanyard, operation manual
- Models: PT6, EQP-MLBATT11768, EQP-MLBATT11768-B3 & EQP-MLPTSC1