- Ease of Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Ensures Product Quality
The unique circuitry of our 750 Series II Resistivity Monitor/controllers guarantees accurate and reliable measurements. Drift-free performance is assured by "field proven" electronics, including automatic DC offset compensation and highly accurate drive voltage.
Since Temperature Compensation is at the heart of accurate water measurement, all Myron L® Monitor/controllers feature a highly refined and precise TC circuit. This feature perfectly matches the water temperature coefficient as it changes. All models are corrected to 25°C. The TC may be disabled to conform with USP requirements.
Built-in electronic calibration allows for fast quality checks.
A push-to-test button makes setpoint checks easy, while the internal alarm set discourages unauthorized adjustments.
Standard on all controller models is a heavy-duty, 10-amp output relay, operating on either increasing or decreasing readings. Bright green/red LEDs indicate readings above or below setpoint.
Digital and Analog 750 Series II models have an IP65/NEMA 4X water-resistant & corrosion-proof rated enclosure. At 152 x 122 mm/6 x 4.8 in., all models are suitable for panel, bench or surface mounting.
Additional options include a 3 Sensor Input Switch and/or a 3 Range Switch and a Remote Alarm™ model RA.
- Deionization (DI) and distillation ultrapure water treatment systems
- Food Processing
- Power Plants
- Boiler Condensate
- Process Control
- 7 Resistivity ranges from 0-200 Kilohms to 0-20 Megohms-cm
- Choice of 3 1/2 digit display or analog meter
- Automatic temperature compensation to 25°C
- Isolated 0-10 VDC Recorder Output standard
- IP65/NEMA 4X water resistant and corrosion-proof enclosure
- Built-in electronic calibration
- Single set point/alarm standard
- Adjustable setpoint hysteresis
- Solid State 24 VDC Output
- 10 amp relay operates on choice of increasing or decreasing reading
- LEDs show "above/below" alarm/control status
- Push-to-test set point check
- Internal set point discourages unauthorized adjustment
- Selectable 115/230 VAC
- CE Certified
- Reliable, easily installed sensor
- Second Alarm/Control Module
- 4-20 mA Isolated Output
- Piezo Electric Alarm
- 3 1/2 Digit Backlit Display
- Temperature Module
- 24 VAC Isolated Power Supply
- 24 VDC Isolated Power Supply
RESISTIVITY SENSOR #CS10
For 750II Resistivity Monitor/controllers
- Small size enables convenient installation and service.
- Dual O-ring seals used on all versions for high on-stream reliability.
- Plastic gland fitting allows removal and replacement without tools.
MODELS: CS10 and CS10LS
- Economic Value
- Small, Convenient Size
- 100 psi at 100°C
- General Purpose Use
- Field Replaceable
Wetted materials of construction are 316 stainless steel and Teflon®**, with double O-ring seals at all points. The first EPR O-ring bears the brunt of process interface, allowing the second O-ring to maintain reliable sealing, free from chemical attack. An integral temperature element allows automatic compensation for maximum accuracy. Leads are 10 ft./3 meters standard.
Process connections are made via a bored through swage 3/4" NPT fitting as standard. This fitting may be installed into a line or tank, or may be reversed and connected to a standpipe for use in a submersion configuration.
The CS10 was designed primarily for use in pure water applications.
|Maximum Pressure/ Temperature Ratings
||100 psi/6,9 bar at 100°C/212°F
200 psi/13,8 bar at 120°C/248°F with 316SS Fitting
|Wetted Materials: Insulator
|Wetted Materials: O-rings
||316 Stainless Steel standard, optional materials available upon request.
||Polypropylene, 316SS, or PVDF
||5.49 KΩ & 100 KΩ @ 25°C/77°F
RT100 & RT1000 available upon request.
||1/2" and 3/4" NPT compatible with BSP
|Polypropylene Process Fitting
||3/4" NPT Standard
||1/2" NPT Stainless Steel
1/2" NPT PVDF
||Plain tinned wire ends, 22-24 gauge.
||0-200 KΩ to 0-20 MΩ
||0-200 KΩ to 0-20 MΩ
See 750II Sensor Selection Guide.
All Myron L® Monitor/controllers have a Two (2) Year Limited Warranty. pH Sensors have a Six (6) Month Limited Warranty. If any Monitor/controller fails to function normally, return the unit to the factory prepaid. If, in the opinion of the factory, failure was due to materials or workmanship, repair or replacement will be made without charge.
A reasonable service charge will be made for diagnosis or repairs due to normal wear, abuse or tampering. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of Monitor/controller only. The Myron L® Company assumes no other responsibility or liability.
Resistivity Range Notes:
† Available in digital models only
Conductivity/TDS and Resistivity Accessories Notes:
* Does not fit into enclosure, must be mounted separately
** Teflon® is a registered trademark of DuPont.
Call or email for Special Order Sensor Options
- Models: 751II, 752II, 753II, 754II, SC, 4A, PA, PAT, 35BL, 45BL, TP, TH, PC, 24VA, 24VD, PTS, SFP, TPA, HT, SCO, 4AO, 3SE, 3SO, 3RER, 3ROR, 3SRER, 3SROR, PAO, PATO, 35BLO, 45BLO, TPO, THO, TPC, PCO, SMP50, RA, VR, 024-1, CS-11, CS-14, CS-17, CSC, RC, RCATF, CS10, CS10LS, T, 25, 100, PV, HPSS & SQC