ULTRAPEN™ PT6 Benefits:
- Reliable Repeatable Results
- Easy to Use
- Rugged Design
- Ensure Product Quality
- Reduce Waste
- Protect the Environment
ULTRAPEN™ PT6 High Performance Features:
- Nitrate Concentration (ppm N or ppm NO3—) or mV
- 1 and 2 Point Calibration Options
- Proprietary ISE Sensor Design
- Built-in Double Junction Reference Electrode
- Compatible with EPA Approved Standard Method 4500-NO3— D
- Live or Hold Mode – User Selectable
- Auto-Off Feature – User Adjustable
- Easy to Use – One Button Control
- Rugged Design with Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Durable, Epoxy Encapsulated Electronics
- Powered by One N Type Battery (Included)
ULTRAPEN™ PT6 COMES WITH:
- PT6 Pocket Tester Pen – Battery Installed
- User Replaceable Nitrate Sensor – Installed
- 100 ppm NO3— -N Standard Solution – 2 oz.
- Ionic Strength Adjuster (ISA) – 2 oz.
- Graduated Cylinder with Cap – 2 ea.
- 100 μL Pipette – with Tip
- Protective Cap
- Pocket Clip
- PT6 Operation Manual
ULTRAPEN™ PT6 Measurement Modes:
||METHOD OF MEASUREMENT
||Displays real-time readings until the LED turns solid ON, then displays final readings.
||Displays real-time readings continuously for up to 5 minutes.
ULTRAPEN™ PT6 Parameter Modes:
||Display alternates between Nitrate as Nitrogen (NO3—N), and Temperature
||Display alternates between Nitrate (NO3—), and Temperature
||Display alternates between millivolt (mV), and Temperature
ULTRAPEN™ PT6 Specifications:
||Nitrate as Nitrogen NO3—N
||0 – 71°C / 32 – 160°F
||± 10% of the reading
||± 10% of the reading
|Time to Reading Stabilization:
||10 – 180 seconds
||Active Mode: 30 – 140 mA, Sleep Mode: 2 μA
||17.15 cm L x 1.59 cm D or 6.75 in. L x .625 in. D
||54 g or 1.94 oz.
||Anodized Aircraft Aluminum with Protective Coating
||N type, Alkaline 1.5 V
|Calibration Standard Solutions:
||1, 10, 100, or 1000 ppm NO3—N
||0-40°C / 32-104°F 2
||IP67 and NEMA 6
|EN61236-1: 2006 – Annex A: 2008:
||Electrostatic discharge to case of instrument may cause PT6 to spontaneously power ON. In this case, the PT6 will power OFF after several seconds.
|WARNING! These products can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
1 Accuracy of measuring standard solutions after Temperature Controlled, 2-Point Calibration with one order of concentration difference.
2 For extended life of the sensor, store the pen in a cool location (5-25 °C)
ULTRAPEN™ PT6 Applications:
- Animal Drinking Water
- Animal Manure
- Aquariums, Fresh Water
- Aquariums, Salt Water
- Effluent from Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Fruit and Vegetables plant tissue (petiole) sap
- Industrial Discharge
- Rivers, Streams, Lakes
- Septic Systems
- Soil test for Agriculture
- Storm Water Runoff
- Waste Water Treatment
- Well Water
Click to order Standard Solutions and Buffers
STANDARD SOLUTIONS FOR CALIBRATION:
1, 10, 100, or 1000 ppm NO3—N Calibration Solution
The PT6, excluding the sensor and battery, has a one (1) year limited warranty. The Nitrate sensor has a six (6) month limited warranty.
Click for Operation Manuals / Instructions
Myron L® Ultrapen™ Series units have probes that can freeze and break and must ship 2nd Day Air with a heat pack.
Ignoring this requirement voids the warranty.
- Models: PT6, PTBT6, BATT11768, BATT11768-B3, RPT6 & PTSC1