The Ultrameter III 9P™ AHL Titration Kit, is based on the tried and tested design of the Ultrameter II™. The 9P adds the ability to perform in-cell alkalinity and hardness titrations either as stand-alone measurements or as part of an LSI calculation. Alkalinity, hardness, pH and temperature values can be manipulated in the LSI calculator to predict the effect of changes on water balance. Measurements are extremely accurate. And the 9P is simple to operate and maintain.
Accuracy You Can Trust
Like the Ultrameter I, the Ultrameter III 9 AHL Titration Kit delivers exceptional accuracy of ±1% of reading (±.1% at calibration point). This high level of accuracy is achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a powerful microprocessor, proprietary circuit design and conversion algorithms for three of the most common solution types, as well as a unique pH/ORP sensor. With displayed values of up to 9999, the full four-digit LCD ensures resolution levels never before possible in such affordable instruments. For accuracy in diverse applications, Ultrameter III allows you to select from 3 solution modes that model the behavior of the most common solution types: KCl, NaCl and 442 Natural WaterTM. Additionally, the Ultrameter III features a user adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor. The Ultrameter III is factory calibrated with NIST traceable solutions. Certification of traceability and NIST traceable standard solutions can be purchased as accessories for definitive calibration.
The Ultrameter III is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, electrometric measurements are accomplished in 3 easy steps:
- Fill the cell cup
- Push a parameter key
- Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) which can also be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings. Digital results display instantly. Measurement is continuous, displaying real-time readings rather than a static snapshot of the solution.
Easy to Calibrate
All calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the ▲ or ▼ keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution. When calibration is necessary, display prompts simplify pH calibration and make sure the correct buffer is being used. Plus, all parameters (excluding factory set temperature) have an internal electronic setting that can be used for field calibration and as a check on pH/ORP sensor life.
NEW! FCE TM FAC Readings
The Myron L® Company FCE function reports FAC quickly and accurately by measuring ORP, the chemical characteristic of chlorine that directly reflects its effectivity, cross referenced with pH. Both DPD kits and colorimeters may tell the user the FAC value of the sample in the test tube, but since the chemistry of that sample is quite different from the source water being analyzed, the results are imprecisely related to actual disinfection power. The Myron L® Company FCE function measures the real, unaltered chemistry of source water, including moment-to-moment changes in that chemistry.
Alkalinity & Hardness Titration Kit & LSI Calculator
A hard foam-lined case organizes and protects all contents: The 9P; 9P cell extender; required reagents for in-cell alkalinity and hardness titrations; standard calibration solutions for all parameters; storage solution to protect the pH/ ORP sensor; and pipette for precision dispensing with additional tips. Sensors are internal and included. The 9P is also capable of wireless communication with the bluDock™ option installed. The bluDock uses Bluetooth® technology to transfer data wirelessly to your personal computer and comes with user-intuitive software, Guardian2 TM, that makes it easy to analyze saved water sample data.
9P Titration Kit
Includes 9P; cell extender; titration plunger; 100µL pipette; 12 tips; 3 buffers (pH 4, 7, and 10); pH/ORP Sensor Storage Solution; ORP Conditioner Solution; titration reagents and standards H2SO4-1, HBUFF, EDTA-B-LC, EDTA-B-HC, Alkalinity Standard 100 and Hardness Standard 200; standard solutions KCl-7000 and 442-3000. All bottles are 2 oz/59 mL. model: 9PTKB
*Per DOT regulations may be 1 oz/30 mL
9PTKB AHL Titration Kit can be ordered with the bluDock Accessory Package, as well. Kit with bludock: 9PTKB-BD
In-Cell Titration Functions
The Ultrameter III™ adds the ability to perform in-cell conductometric titrations that provides a convenient way to determine alkalinity, hardness and LSI in the field. This eliminates the need to collect and transport samples to another location for analysis. User intuitive display prompts guide you through titration procedures from start to finish. All required reagents and equipment are included in the 9P titration kit.
Hardness Unit Conversion
The Hardness titration feature allows you to set the hardness unit preference to either grains of hardness or ppm CaCO3. The selected hardness unit is also used in the LSI calculator functions.
The optional bluDock™ accessory package is an integrated data solution for your record keeping requirements, eliminating the need for additional hardware, wires and hassle. Because the user never touches the data, there is little opportunity for data tampering and human error. The bluDock software, Guardian2 TM, has an easy to use interface with user intuitive functions for storing, sorting and exporting data.
ULTRAMETER™ III Features & Benefits:
- Measures 9 Parameters: Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, Alkalinity,
- Hardness, LSI, pH, ORP, Free Chlorine Equivalent, Temperature
- LSI Calculator for hypothetical water balance calculations
- Wireless data transfer capability with bluDock™ option
- Autoranging delivers increased resolution across diverse applications
- Adjustable Temperature Compensation and Cond/TDS conversion ratios for user-defined solutions
- Nonvolatile memory of up to 100 readings for stored data protection
- Date & time stamp makes record-keeping a snap
- pH calibration prompts alert you when maintenance is required
- Auto-off minimizes energy consumption
- Low battery indicator
Ultrameter™ III 9P Specifications:
||4 Digit LCD
||196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
||352 g/12.4 oz.
|Cell Capacities (w/o cell extender):
||pH/ORP 1,2 mL/0.04 oz.
Cond/TDS/Res: 5 mL/0.2 oz.
||9v Alkaline Battery
||100 Hours/5000 Readings
||IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
* ® Sabic Innovative Plastics IP BV
Hard Carry Case Kit Specifications:
||L x W x D: 13.6 x 10 x 5.4 in./346 x 254 x 137 mm
Range of Readings
- Conductivity: 0–9999 µS/cm 10–200 mS/cm in 5 autoranges
- Resistivity: 10 KΩ–30 MΩ
- TDS: 0–9999 ppm 10–200 ppt in 5 autoranges
- pH: 0–14 pH
- ORP: ±999 mV
- Free Chlorine Equivalent: 0.00–10.00 ppm
- 350 ≤ ORPmV < 725 and 0.0 ≤ pH < 9.9
- 725 ≤ ORPmV < 825 and 0.0 ≤ pH < 8.9
- Alkalinity Titration: 10-800 ppm
- Hardness Titration: 0-1710 ppm 0-100 grains
- LSI: -10 to +10
- Temperature: 0–71°C/32–160°F
Ultrameter™ III Applications:
- Circuit Board Cleanliness
- Deionized Water
- Fountain Solutions
- Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP)/Redox
- Reverse Osmosis
- Textile Manufacturing
Ultrameter™ III 9P Accessories, Replacement items and Solutions:
- Soft protective case is constructed of padded Nylon and features a belt clip for hands-free mobility. models: UCC (Blue); UCCDT (Desert Tan)
- Certificates confirming the NIST traceability of an Ultrameter III are available (must be specified when placing instrument order). model: MC9
- Standard Solutions are necessary to maintain accuracy and for periodic calibration of conductivity/ TDS parameters. All Standard Solutions are NIST traceable for your complete confidence. recommended values: KCl-7000 (conductivity), 442-3000 (TDS).
- Hardness and Alkalinity Reagents and Calibration Solutions are required for alkalinity and hardness titrations. models: Reagents H2SO4-1, HBUFF, EDTA-B-LC and EDTA-B-HC available in 2 oz/59 mL and 1 qt/1 L. Alkalinity Standard 100 and Hardness Standard 200 available in 2 oz/59 mL, 1 qt/1 L, and 1 gal/3,8 L.
- pH/ORP Sensor Storage Solution preserves sensor for longer life. Available in 2 oz/59 mL, 1 qt/1 L, and 1 gal/3,8 L. model: SS2OZ, SSQ and SSG
- pH Buffers are necessary to maintain accuracy and for periodic calibration of pH and ORP parameters. Calibration with pH 7 Buffer is especially important. All pH 4, 7, and 10 Buffers are NIST traceable and are available in 2 oz/59 mL, 1 qt/1 L, and 1 gal/3,8 L.
- Certificate of NIST traceability for pH Buffer or Conductivity Standard Solutions are available (must be specified when placing solution order). model: SC
- Replacement pH/ORP Sensor user-replaceable; features a unique porous liquid-junction. model: RPR
- Myron L® M'Pet 100µL pipette. model: FVMP-100
- Replacement tips for Myron L® m'pet pipette. Bag of 48.
- bluDock™ Wireless Data Transfer Accessory Package includes bluDock™, Macintosh/PC application software, Guardian2 TM, for downloading data and printed instructions. model: BLUDOCK
Click to order Standard Solutions and Buffers
ULTRAMETER™ III Limited Warranty
All Myron L® Ultrameter IIIs have a Two (2) Year Limited Warranty. The pH/ORP sensors have a Six (6) Month Limited Warranty. Warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Ultrameter III only, at our discretion. Myron L® Company assumes no other responsibility or liability.
- Models: 9P, 9P-BD, PS9, PS9-BD, 9PTKA, 9PTK-BDA, PS9TKA, PS9TK-BDA, TK9A, TKPS9A, PTIP100-48, TKCE, TPLUNGER, FVMP-100, PROKIT, BLUDOCK, UCC, UCCDT, RPR, DPDEKIT, H2SO4-1, HCL-3, NAOH, EDTA-LC, EDTA-HC, ORPCOND, ALK-100, HARD-200, MC & MCATF