TDS Meter for the Pool & Spa Industry
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Fast and Accurate
- Displays in both TDS and NaCl values
- Great for making differential readings in HIGH salt pools and spas utilizing electrolysis for bio control
- Completely self-contained
- Auto Temperature Compensation
- Simple to use:
- F ill cell cup.
- S elect TDS or NaCl.
- Press Black Button.
- Take reading.
- Built-in calibration check
- Accurate to ±2% of full scale
SCALED IN BOTH RANGES
- 0-5000 ppm of TDS (442)
- 0-5000 ppm of NaCl
The "dual" range PoolMeter is the perfect instrument for the measurement and control of pools and spas.
The "dual" range PoolMeter is a simple compact instrument which operates on the principal of electrical conductivity.
The "dual" range PoolMeter converts electrical conductivity directly into parts per million (ppm) of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) OR ppm of Sodium Chloride (NaCl) as selected. Perfect for high Sodium Chloride systems.
The PoolMeter is completely self-contained with built-in cell cup and sensors - no cables to tangle.
- 0-5000 ppm Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) "T"
- 0-5000 ppm Sodium Chloride (NaCl) "N"
- ±2% of full scale
- ±1% at calibration point
- Repeatability: ±1%
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic to 25°C/77°F for samples between 10-71°C/50-160°F
- Electrodes (built-in): Never need replatinizing or replacement
- Cell Cup: Chip and crack resistant polyethylene
- Calibration: Built-in standardization "S" value. Easy and fast with standard solutions.
- Circuitry: Sealed against moisture
- Power: One 9V battery supplied; Battery Life: >2000 tests/1 year
- Dimensions: 3.4 W x 4.5 D x 4.0 H in. / 86 W x 114 D x 102 H mm
442™: Your PoolMeter has been factory calibrated with the TDS 442 Standard Solution. The 442 Standard Solutions consist of the following salt ratios: 40% sodium sulfate, 40% sodium bicarbonate, and 20% sodium chloride. This salt ratio has conductivity characteristics closely matching natural waters and was developed by the Myron L® Company over four decades ago.
For every ppm 442 Standard Solution, there is a ppm sodium chloride (NaCl) solution which will have the same conductivity. The parts per million of the equivalent NaCl solution is on each Standard Solution label. Instruments calibrated to NaCl standards are set using equivalent NaCl values.
All Myron L® Company Standard Solutions are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and are within 1.00% of reference solutions. The concentrations of the reference solutions are calculated from data in the International Critical Tables, Vol. 6.
All Myron L® conductivity Standard Solution bottle labels show three values: ppm 442, ppm sodium chloride, and conductivity in micromhos.
RECOMMENDED STANDARD SOLUTION:
ppm 442™ and ppm NaCl
The RE-10 Range Extender is a useful accessory for testing high conductivity/ppm solutions beyond the normal range of your PoolMeter. Inserting the RE-10 into a sample-filled cell cup increases the maximum range ten times. Use the Range Extender whenever the reading is off the scale
Carry Case for use with your Myron L® PoolMeter, is foam-lined and molded of sturdy ABS plastic.
Click to order Standard Solutions and Buffers
Your Myron L® PoolMeter has a Two (2) Year Limited Warranty. If your instrument fails to operate properly, check the battery and calibration. If it still fails to function properly, return it prepaid to the Myron L® Company. If, in the opinion of the factory, failure was due to materials or workmanship, repair or replacement will be made without charge.
A reasonable service charge will be made for diagnosis or repairs due to normal wear, abuse, or tampering. Faulty instruments may be returned to us without prior permission.
This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the Myron L® PoolMeter only. The Myron L® Company assumes no other responsibility or liability.
DS and pDS Accessories Notes (Below):
* Approximate dimensions: 8.5 L x 5.4 W x 4.5 D in./ 216 L x 137 W x 114 D mm
- Models: 512T5D, PTP, RE-10, MC & MCATF